Friday, July 07, 2006

Cuties from the shop

Here let me introduce some cute zakka from Atelier JADE.
The first photo shows hedgehog stationeries. I've been looking for these kinds of cute goodies with hedgehog for months, and finally I found them at a shop in Tokyo!! Aren't they so cute??? All are made of wood (MDF). You can use the calendar forever as you only have to change the small wooden dice-like part every day!! Eco-friendly, eh? The middle one is a set of 3 magnets. And the right one is a tape dispenser.

And then you can see 2 photos of cute Cram Cram adhesive tapes. They're really popular at my shop, and I've been uploading new tapes one after the other. The pink cookies are coming back to the
shop again and yellow froggy is brand new ones.




And the cute goldfish stickers!! There're 2 kinds and you saw the other one in my previous journal entry. When we exchange the summer greeting cards in Japan, we can put those cute stickers on it!
And you see two kinds of cute Russian dolls. These are painted on the wood pieace and you can hang up anywhere.
There're new fabrics, too.

Enjoy shopping at Atelier JADE, Japan.
http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~atelierj/

4 comments:

Funky Finds said...

The hedgehogs are so fun!

Kumi said...

Hi Jessica.
I know, I know!
They're so cute!!

Anonymous said...

those are adorable - love the cute hedgehogs!

Kumi said...

Hi Kirsten.
Yap, they're all so cute!!