The other day, I was tagged by Sara, http://thewinemakerswife.blogs.com/ . It's my second time to do this, but here we go!!
Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
1. Diplomat-to-be (2 yrs in France and Romania)
2. Administrative Assistant (4 yrs at a German firm in Tokyo)
3. PR/Marketing Asst MGR (4 yrs at the same German firm in Tokyo)
4. Online shops owner (ever since 2003)
Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:
1. Charlie and the chocolate factory
2. Sound of Music
3. the Phantom of Opera (2004 version)
4. Roman Holidays
Four Places I Have Lived:
2. Lake Mary in FL and Ellensburg in WA/USA
(... and New Delhi/India, Singapore/Singapore, Vancouver/Canada and now in Kamakura/Japan)
Four TV shows I love to watch:
Sorry but I don't watch TV at all...
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Greek islands
3. Bali, Indonesia
Four Favorite Foods:
1. Italian Pizza
2. New York Cheese Cake
Four places I would rather be right now:
3. Easter Island
Kinda fun. Hope you enjoyed, too!
Okay, then, I'd love to ask my dear Handmade Girl, http://handmadegirl.blogspot.com/ to do the next!