Wednesday, January 11, 2006

latest bag on etsy

I updated the latest bag on my etsy shop <http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=209>. Applied red heavy-duty cotton canvas and apple print cotton to make this sweet tote bag. There're 2 outside pockets to store your cell phone, train/bis card, pen, keys and so on.

Interested? Here's the link to the page, http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=57216

Actually, there's matching bag for this.
But I haven't put on etsy yet.
What do you think?
I really like the shape. This can be used for kid's shoe bag. It's quite popular here in Japan and all kids have this kind of bag at their kindergarten. The reason is we change the shoes at the entrance of the building in Japan. We hate to walk around the building with shoes from outside. So all kids leave inner-shoes at the hall at school. Sometimes they take the shoes home to wash and that's how we need to have this kind of "shoe-bag"!!

12 comments:

nico said...

i love the set! the shoe bag is off the hook cute!

mi2 said...

I love this little one, CUTE! ^-^

Tania Ho said...

Hi Kumi, nice to see you back, I hope you had a great vacation ... The bag is adorable :-)

Jessi said...

Kumi - sometimes we take off our outside shoes before we enter a house too - this bag is not only practical but very cute!

joyce said...

very cute bag!

Kumi said...

Hi Nocole!
You like it as a set?
I see.
Thanks for your opinion!

Kumi said...

Hi, Mimie!
Thanks for your visit!
You also like the shoe bag?
Umm, I see.
Thanks!!

Kumi said...

Hi, Tania.
Wow, thanks for your visit!
I hope you also had a great winter holidays!

Kumi said...

Hi, Jessica!
Yap, I know that some people do in the US, too as I used to live in FL and WA when I was in school.
I feel so much better when I take my shoes off as I'm a Japanese!!

Kumi said...

Hi, Joyce.
Thanks, dear!

Anonymous said...

hii kumi,
we also take off our shoes and take on slipper when we came home in turkey.Your bag is very cute. may be i can sew and use it for protect breads in it.

Kumi said...

Hi cincin.
Wow, you're writing from Turkey?
I've been there so many times as I used to live in Bucharest, Romania.
I drove down there going through Bulgaria just to have dinner with friends and my dog!!
Anyway, so happy to have you here!!