Thursday, November 17, 2005

Busy weeks

First of all, sorry for my long absence!
I've been too busy to update my blog these past weeks. My full-time work at a German company in Tokyo keeps me busy as well as my online shops. I'm now managing a big project at office and it just started. Lots of meetings keep me really busy these days. And I'm receiving more orders for my online shops I manage. But I'm doing just all right!!

Every day, I get orders for bags, fabrics and zakka. These days, I'm especially busy as people are now shopping for Xmas. Yesterday, I shipped 5 Hawaiian bags and 1 Pure linen tote from the local post office to Europe. Those small bags are the most popular at the moment. Probably to give away as a Xmas gift as the price is reasonable?

http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~atelierj/
"Chibi Hawaiian Bag"
USD 12.00

6 comments:

Handmade Girl said...

Your bags are just beautiful! Thanks for the link to your shop, I had it before, but lost it.

Unknown said...

isogashii desu nee^^ At least you don't get bored;)

joyce said...

it's very good that you're online shop is doing well. i'm happy for you.

Kumi said...

Hi, handmade girl!
Thanks for your sweet comment!
That makes me smile! :D

Kumi said...

Konnichiwa, psycho-san.
Genki deshitaka?

I hate to get bored!!
So now I'm happy that I'm too far being bored!!

Kumi said...

Hi Joyce!
I hope you keep attending the sawing classes with your sister!
I'll have to check your work since I haven't visited your blog lately. Sorry!!