Friday, February 17, 2006

card and envelope


This is my first complete set!! I used Yuzen Washi Paper for the notecard. According to the Mountain Idea (http://www.themountainidea.com/productinfo/yuzen.htm),
"Yuzen paper is a type of Japanese Washi (rice) paper. The name comes from the method of dyeing, which is partially mechanized. Made from the strong fibers of certain shrubs, Yuzen Washi paper is very thin yet durable. It is commonly dyed in beautiful, vibrant colors for use in a variety of crafts including stationery, origami, gift boxes, and floral arrangements."

4 comments:

Gina said...

It's wonderful! It's a beautiful eye catching set.

Kumi said...

Hi Gina.
The washi paper I used is really BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I really like the paper you used, though I have a fascination with Japanese papers ;)

Kumi said...

Hi Valerie.
These Yuzen Washi Paper is too beautiful. You'll love them for sure!!