Wednesday, February 08, 2006

latest bags I created these days

These days, I'm in love with kimono-kinda fabric. I happened to find some nice fabrics at a local fabric store the other day and here're some creations I did with them.
This bunny one was so chic. I love the base color of gray. It's really a fantastic color even though it looks so simple dull color. And of course, those bunnies are so cute!
And this one is different kind. I just love the gorgeous print of flowers. I used a beautiful grosgrain ribbon as a trim of the bag. I love the design, too.

10 comments:

Stasia said...

Oh, I adore the bunny print! You did a lovely job on your creations - thanks for sharing the pictures!

Kumi said...

Hi, Stasia.
Thanks for your sweet words.
:D
Glad to hear that you like the bunny, too!

mi2 said...

Kumi,
I always wonder... does the bunny symbolized anything? I always see it on Japanese print.

Anonymous said...

I just recently stumbled across your blog and I love it :D Tjose bags you have created are gorgeous and so is your daughter!! She is so damn cute with all that curly whirly hair XD I'll be continuing to read your blog <3

Handmade Girl said...

I love the rabbit bags, of course. Rabbits are my favorite animal.

Gina said...

I really like the sweet bunnies. You are so talented!

Kumi said...

Hi Mimie.
I don't know any reason, but all I can say is bunny is loved by we Japanese a lot!!

Kumi said...

Hi Niina.
Thanks for your visit to my blog.
It's nice to have you here!
Let me visit yours, too!

Kumi said...

Hi handmade gir.
Oh, you love rabbit, too?
Me too!!

Kumi said...

Hi, Gina.
Thanks for your sweet comments :D