Tuesday, February 07, 2006

swap with Joyce, USA


Yesterday, I got a big envelope from Joyce, USA. We had a swap the other day and I got a package from her!
Look at this book! So beautiful. And what's more, the book is written by a Japanese!


Emily's Balloon by Komako Sakai
My daughter, Jade screamed "Ah, Kawaii"!! Yes, it is.
Guess what's inside?
I knew it was for Jade, so I let her opened it. She was so excited.
Voila! It's hand knitted hat for Jade with her favorite color, purple. Happy :D



Thanks a lot, Joyce.
We love every single item you seletected for us.
ARIGATO :D

12 comments:

joyce said...

Yay! You got the package -- and the hat fits! I'm glad you like the items I sent.

Gina said...

How wonderful!

Handmade Girl said...

Lucky! That hat looks so cute on Jade!

*Kumi said...

Hi, Joyce.
Yes, we got the package from you.
Love them all!
Thanks!

*Kumi said...

Hi, Gina.
Yap, they're!

*Kumi said...

Hi, handmade girl.
Jade likes the hat a lot, as you can see!

ismoyo said...

Ooh... that hat is too cute!
But so is Jade!
Very cute girl.

Gina said...

I have to figure out how to get involved in a Japan swap? How would I go about this?

*Kumi said...

Hi, ismoyo.
Glad to have you here!
And thanks for your words for my daughter!

*Kumi said...

Hi Gina.
Swap is not that complicated. You choose the partner and just discuss the details such as what to swap and home address!
Hope you'll have a successful one!

Thea's SoapBox said...

oh my! jade is so cute in that picture ^_^

*Kumi said...

Hi Thea.
Thanks :D
She loves the hat Joyce knitted for her!