Tuesday, February 07, 2006

swap with Joyce, USA


Yesterday, I got a big envelope from Joyce, USA. We had a swap the other day and I got a package from her!
Look at this book! So beautiful. And what's more, the book is written by a Japanese!


Emily's Balloon by Komako Sakai
My daughter, Jade screamed "Ah, Kawaii"!! Yes, it is.
Guess what's inside?
I knew it was for Jade, so I let her opened it. She was so excited.
Voila! It's hand knitted hat for Jade with her favorite color, purple. Happy :D



Thanks a lot, Joyce.
We love every single item you seletected for us.
ARIGATO :D

11 comments:

joyce said...

Yay! You got the package -- and the hat fits! I'm glad you like the items I sent.

Handmade Girl said...

Lucky! That hat looks so cute on Jade!

Kumi said...

Hi, Joyce.
Yes, we got the package from you.
Love them all!
Thanks!

Kumi said...

Hi, Gina.
Yap, they're!

Kumi said...

Hi, handmade girl.
Jade likes the hat a lot, as you can see!

Mod and Mint said...

Ooh... that hat is too cute!
But so is Jade!
Very cute girl.

Gina said...

I have to figure out how to get involved in a Japan swap? How would I go about this?

Kumi said...

Hi, ismoyo.
Glad to have you here!
And thanks for your words for my daughter!

Kumi said...

Hi Gina.
Swap is not that complicated. You choose the partner and just discuss the details such as what to swap and home address!
Hope you'll have a successful one!

Unknown said...

oh my! jade is so cute in that picture ^_^

Kumi said...

Hi Thea.
Thanks :D
She loves the hat Joyce knitted for her!